Apple cinnamon breakfast cake - grain-free, dairy-free, no refined sugar
Quick and easy to make breakfast (snack or dessert) cake that doesn't contain grains, dairy and refined sugar.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup date sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca or arrowroot flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 coarsely grated medium size apple
- Start by mixing all the wet ingredients first (apple goes last).
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix.
- Add the grated apple as a last step and blend it into the batter.
- Transfer the batter into a greased baking dish.
- Bake in pre-heated oven, in 365 F (185 C) for about 25 minutes or until done.