Beet zucchini sweet potato soup
Very easy and quick soup that's great for lunch, dinner or breakfast. It has many health benefits due to its high content of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Makes 2 - 3 servings.
- 1 big sweet potato (peeled and cut into smaller pieces)
- 2 zucchinis (peeled and cut into smaller pieces)
- 2 beets (peeled and cut into smaller pieces)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 chopped small onion
- 1/2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 cups water (more if you want thinner consistency)
- sea salt and pepper
- fresh herbs for garnish
- Grease a baking dish with coconut oil.
- Place all the ingredients in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven in 385 F for about 20 - 25 minutes or until tender.
- When done, transfer into a blender, add water and blend until smooth.
- Add more water until a desired consistency is reached.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed and garnish with fresh herbs.