Breakfast parfait smoothie
Great, nutritious breakfast smoothie full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fiber and healthy fats.
Ingredients and instructions
for the white part:
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk (or any other milk of your choice)
- 1 tbs maple syrup (optional)
Place the chia seeds in a bowl, pour the milk in, add maple syrup (optional) and mix well. Leave in a refrigerator overnight or let it soak for at least 15 minutes. Once done, transfer into a jar.
for the purple part:
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries (strawberries, cherries, raspberries, pomegranate, blueberries) or any berries you have
- 1/2 - 1 cup almond or coconut milk (or any other milk of your choice)
Put in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer into a jar on top of the chia seed pudding.
for the green part:
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 apple
- handful of fresh parsley
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 - 1 cup water or milk of your choice
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer into a jar on top of the berry mix.