Cashew sandwich bread - grain-free and dairy-free
This is a very easy bread recipe, no baking skills required. It is grain-free, dairy-free and full of great nutrients such as fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals and healthy fats. It's also pretty tasty and very filling!
- 2 cups raw cashew nuts (soak overnight or in warm water for at least 2 hours)
- 4 eggs (preferably organic, cage-free)
- 3 tbs coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Soak the cashews in water overnight or in warm water for about 2 hours (if you forget to do that).
- Place the cashews in a food processor (or high speed blender) and process until pretty smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and blend well together.
- Transfer the batter into a non-stick or greased bread loaf pan.
- Bake in pre-heated oven in 350 F (175 C) for about 45 - 50 minutes.