Chocolate chip pear cake - grain-free, dairy-free, no refined sugar, made in a food processor
Chocolate chip pear cake that is grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and doesn't contain any refined sugar. Very easy and quick to make, no baking skills required.
- 2 ripe, soft, medium size peeled pears
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup date sugar (or coconut sugar), it's not very sweet so add more if you want it sweeter
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Make it in a food processor.
- Place the peeled pears in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the eggs and process just a little bit.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate chips and process until a batter consistency is reached.
- Add the chocolate chips and blend into the batter.
- Transfer the batter into a greased or lined cake dish.
- Bake in 365 F (185 C) for about 20 minutes or until done.