Easy paleo meat balls
Very easy and quick meat balls. These are grass-fed beef meat balls but you can also use ground turkey, chicken or lamb if you prefer. Feel free to add any seasoning and fresh herbs that you like.
Makes about 22 medium size meat balls.
- 1.5 lbs ground grass-fed beef (about 680 grams)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tbs finely chopped onion
- sea salt and pepper
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together until well incorporated.
- Form medium size meat balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Place in the pre-heated oven in 385 F (195 C) and cook for about 15 - 20 minutes.