Fruit sweetened chocolate muffins - gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free
Very easy and quick to make chocolate muffins. They are chocolaty, soft, moist, satisfying and sweetened only with fruit. Great for snack, dessert or even breakfast!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 1/2 baking powder
- 3 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- Put the bananas, dates and apple sauce in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and process until everything is well blended.
- Transfer the batter into a lined or non-stick muffin pan.
- Bake in pre-heated oven in 365 F (185 C) for 25 - 30 minutes or until done.
- Let cool down completely.