Mushroom and kale spaghetti - gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan
Very quick and easy lunch or dinner recipe that is vegan, gluten and dairy-free. It contains few, simple ingredients, yet it's full of texture and flavor.
Makes 2 - 3 servings.
- 6 cut garlic cloves
- 1 tbs avocado oil
- 5 -6 cups cut mushrooms
- 3 - 4 cups stemmed and cut kale (spinach can be used instead of kale)
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- sea salt and pepper
- organic corn spaghetti (or brown rice spaghetti or any other gluten-free ones)
- In a pot, boil water, add salt and cook the corn spaghetti (half a bag or more depending on your needs) until done. Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the avocado oil.
- Add garlic and saute until slightly browned.
- Add mushrooms, sea salt and pepper and mix together. Saute the mushrooms for a few minutes.
- Add chives and mix.
- Add kale, more sea salt and pepper.
- Let it cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Once done, add the corn spaghetti and blend together.
- Add any seasoning of your choice, herbs, etc. and it's ready to be served.