Peanut butter, apple and chocolate chip muffins - grain-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, paleo
A very easy and quick muffin recipe if you need a snack or a breakfast idea. These are gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and contain no refined sugar.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder or baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 big apple coarsely grated
Can be made in a food processor or a mixer. Makes 12 muffins.
- Mix/process together the wet ingredients.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix/process.
- Add the grated apple and chocolate chips as a last step and blend into the batter.
- Preheat the oven to 365 F / 185 C.
- Transfer the batter into a non-stick or greased muffin pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until done.