Pumpkin muffins - grain-free, dairy-free, no refined sugar
Very easy pumpkin muffins, simple ingredients and not very sweet, made in a food processor. These are grain-free, dairy-free and contain no refined sugar. Great for breakfast, snack or dessert!
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cooked pumpkin or a pumpkin puree (about 1 can)
- 1 cup coconut sugar (can also use stevia or xylitol instead, just adjust the amount)
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca or arrowroot flour
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer into greased or lined muffin pan (fill it all the way).
- Bake in 365 F (185 C) for about 25 minutes or until done.
- Let cool down completely.