Savory paleo kale muffins
Savory kale muffins that are grain-free and dairy-free. These are great for breakfast, snack or a quick lunch.
- 4 eggs
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups stemmed and finely cut kale
- 1/3 cup finely cut onion
- Mix the eggs, garlic and avocado oil.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the kale and onion and mix together.
- Add the kale and onion and blend it into the batter.
- Transfer into a greased or lined muffin pan.
- Bake in 355 F (180 C) for about 25 minutes or until done.
Enjoy by itself or with butter, cheese, smoked salmon or anything else you like.