Veggie flat bread - grain-free and dairy-free
Great for a quick lunch with smoked salmon, avocado, tomatoes or anything else you like. It's grain-free and dairy-free and fairly easy to make. This bread comes handy when traveling, hiking, etc. as it's easy to take along.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 - 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup tapioca or arrowroot flour
- 1 coarsely grated medium size carrot
- 1 cup coarsely grated zucchini
- 2 tbs finely cut leek (or onion)
- sea salt
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a small pot, heat the coconut milk, coconut oil and garlic and mix well. When the coconut oil melts completely, remove it from the stove.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, add the whisked eggs and mix well using a spatula.
- Keep mixing until a dough consistency is reached.
- Evenly spread the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Put it in pre-heated oven and bake for about 20 - 25 minutes in 425 F (220 C).