Blueberry muffins with superseed blend - grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, no refined sugar
Enjoy these healthy muffins with your coffee, for breakfast or as a snack They are full of protein, fiber, minerals and healthy fats. They contain super seeds such as chia, flax and hemp seeds which make these muffins extra nutritious. This is a one bowl recipe so it's quick and very easy to make.
- 3 eggs
- 3 small mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbs superseed blend (grind chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds and coconut flakes)
- pinch sea salt
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs,
- Add all the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix well again.
- Add the blueberries at last and blend into the batter.
- Fill a lined or non-stick muffin pan with the batter and bake in 365 F (185 C) for about 30 minutes or until done.