Chocolate banana bread - healthy, quick and tasty treat! Gluten-free, dairy free!
This is a very quick and easy recipe that takes less than an hour to make. It's delicious, moist, soft and gluten-free if you use gluten-free oats. It can be served for breakfast, snack or as a healthy dessert with some coconut whipped cream and berries on top.
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (little more if you want it sweeter)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or any good quality oil of your choice)
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour (simply grind some oats in a blender)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 365 F (185 C).
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
- Pour the dough into a non-stick (or greased) baking dish (glass loaf dish works the best).
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until done.