Chocolate bars - no flour, no dairy, no refined sugar
Healthy and delicious dessert that will take just half an hour to make. It contains healthy fats, lots of fiber, protein, antioxidants and essential minerals.
Ingredients for the batter
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or 1/2 cup pitted dates)
- 2 eggs
- Place all the ingredients except for the eggs in a food processor and pulse. It does not have to be completely smooth, it is o.k. to leave smaller pieces in the batter.
- Transfer the batter into a bowl, add eggs and mix together until well blended (using a hand mixer works great).
- Line a smaller cookie sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread the batter on the sheet.
- Bake in 350 F (180 C) for 10 to 15 minutes.
Ingredients for the dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a small pot, melt the coconut oil.
- Add cacao powder, maple syrup and mix well.
- Turn the heat down and whisk for about a minute or two.
- Spread the chocolate over the baked bar and place in a fridge for about 20 minutes before cutting into smaller pieces.
Store in a refrigerator! I hope you will enjoy this delicious and healthy dessert!