Peanut butter cups - 5 ingredients healthy vegan candy!
If you love peanut butter, you will like this delicious and easy to make treat. It only contains 5 healthy ingredients and won't take too long to make. And kids love it as well!
- 8 pitted dates
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (100% pure, it should only contain peanuts and salt, nothing else)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Put the dates in a food processor, add peanut butter and process until a dough is made. If too thick, add a little bit of melted coconut oil.
- Form little balls with your hands or fill silicon molds with this dough.
- Put in a refrigerator for a while.
- To make the dark chocolate, melt coconut oil in a small pot on the stove.
- While whisking, add cocoa powder, maple syrup and mix well together.
- Pour the chocolate in a bowl and let cool down for a bit.
- Dip the peanut butter candies in the chocolate. Feel free to do two rounds of dipping to achieve more chocolate coating.
- Place in a fridge for about one hour.
I hope you will enjoy it. But remember, it is still just a treat even if it is healthier than the conventional candy.