Pumpkin muffins - grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free
This is a very easy and quick one-bowl recipe that doesn't contain any grains, dairy and refined sugar. It is not overly sweet as it is only lightly sweetened by maple syrup so it will not spike your blood sugar level. It is full of great nutrients, many valuable minerals, vitamins, fiber, protein and healthy fats. It is great for dessert, snack or even breakfast. And it is kid-friendly as well!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or raw honey (little more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- Beat the eggs.
- Add all the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add all the dry ingredients, mix well.
- Transfer the batter into a greased or lined muffin mold.
- Bake in preheated oven in 365 F (185 C) for about 20 - 25 minutes or until done.