Apple cinnamon chia pudding
Great nutritious breakfast, snack or dessert loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, protein, fiber, magnesium, zinc, iron, calcium, copper, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, vitamin B1, C, E and the list goes on. It's healthy, delicious and very easy to make. To save time in the morning, make it the day before and leave it in a fridge overnight.
- 1/2 peeled apple
- 2 - 3 pitted dates
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plain white yogurt of your choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Place all the ingredients except for the chia seeds in a blender and blend / pulse until smooth.
- Pour it in a bowl or a jar, add chia seeds and mix.
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes or overnight in a refrigerator.
- Top with nuts, seeds, apple and anything else your heart desires.