Crepes with plums and coconut cream - grain-free, dairy-free, no refined sugar
These breakfast crepes are delicious, easy and quick to make containing healthy fats, protein, fiber and many valuable minerals. They will give you lots of energy and will keep you full and satisfied for a long time.
This makes one large crepe.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs coconut oil or organic grass-fed butter
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the tapioca flour, almond flour and maple syrup and mix well together until a smooth consistency is reached.
- In a skillet, heat the coconut oil or the butter.
- Pour the batter into the skillet. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes or until the bottom is light brown. Turn and cook the other side.
You can put anything you want inside your crepe. Coconut cream or yogurt and fresh fruit will be delicious. Top with fresh fruit, nuts and seeds or anything your heart desires.