Salmon zucchini slices - simple ingredients, gluten-free, dairy-free
Quick and easy lunch or dinner made from simple and healthy ingredients. I have noticed great results with my fitness routine after including a good quality protein and healthy fats with every meal. I have more energy, I don't get tired in the middle of my workout and I see more muscle definition than before. And since I cook dinner every day, I want my lunch to be simple and not time consuming. This salmon dish is tasty, very easy and quick to make, providing good quality protein, very healthy fats and many vitamins and minerals.
- 3 zucchinis cut into slices
- 2 cans wild Alaskan salmon (good quality)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- handful cut parsley
- sea salt and pepper
- Put the salmon, eggs, flour, olive oil and lemon juice in a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Add green onions, parsley and blend together.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Place zucchini slices on a baking sheet (can be lined with parchment paper) and season with salt.
- Put the salmon mixture on top of the zucchini slices.
- Bake in 385 F (195 C) about 15 - 20 minutes.