Spring veggie corn spaghetti - vegan and gluten-free
This corn pasta recipe is a breeze to prepare and you can use any vegetables you have in your fridge.
- organic corn spaghetti
- 3 gloves minced or finely cut garlic
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3 cut tomatoes
- 2 cups water or vegetable stock
- 1 cut zucchini
- 1 cut pepper (any color you want)
- 1 cup cut broccoli
- sea salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Make the corn pasta as you would any other pasta. Bring water to boil, add pasta, salt and cook for about 8-9 minutes. Drain well when done.
- In a saucepan, heat coconut oil, add garlic, onion and saute for about a minute.
- Add cut tomatoes and water or vegetable stock, bring to boil.
- Turn the heat down to medium, season with salt and pepper, cover it and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add all the remaining vegetables and cook until softer.
- Season with more salt and pepper if needed and serve over the corn spaghetti.